Be ready for anything when you're in the field with the AMK MOLLE Bag Trauma Kit 2.0, designed to work with your tactical modular bag system and to equip you with the supplies you need to venture 2-4 days away from your base. The 2-foot QuikClot dressing included stops life-threatening bleeding fast, while the bandages, dressings, and medications enable you to address other wounds, bleeding, and fractures or sprains, while keeping the patient comfortable as you make your way back to camp or await rescue. For life threatening injuries when bleeding cannot be stopped use the included MULTIGATE Tourniquet as a last resort. This kit is equipped with a detachable back panel with metal buttoned straps for attaching to your favorite gear or attaching to your vehicle with quick access.
- Control bleeding with QuikClot hemostatic gauze, which acts on contact to stop bleeding five times faster
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies
- Robust assortment of hospital-quality medical supplies
- Treat injuries ranging from uncontrollable bleeding, fractures, sprains, and cuts or scrapes
- Removable back panel with integrated metal buttoned straps that can attach to whatever you need with quick removal when needed