The AMK Adventure First Aid 2.0 is fully stocked for the most common injuries and illnesses encountered on the trail: sprains, fractures, cuts, scrapes, headaches, and allergic reactions. With enough supplies to treat a group of four on a day-long outing, the 2.0 is ideal for families, scouts, and anyone else who enjoys outdoor adventure. AMK's exclusive Easy Care First Aid System organizes items by injury with injury-specific instruction cards to help anyone quickly and confidently give first aid.
- Be the First Aid Expert: With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid
- Care for the Whole Group: Deep stock of high-use items means there are enough supplies for large groups
- Manage Fractures and Sprains: Wide elastic bandage plus instant cold pack
- Manage pain and Illnesses: A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies
- Weather the Elements: Coated nylon outer bag with waterproof plastic inner bags