Get cooking with the RoadTrip Collection, designed for maximum portability and easy cleaning for all your campouts and backyard barbecues. The Coleman RoadTrip Griddle XLT features a smooth 24-inch cooking surface with 20,000 BTUs of power. Its collapsible steel scissor legs fold down to fit in your trunk or store in your garage, while an integrated lid keeps it protected on the move. The smooth cooking surface cooks up to 13 burgers at once and cleans easily. Plus, get superior grilling performance with heat distribution over 95 percent of the cooking surface.
- Ultimate Portability: Easy-collapsing steel scissor legs with 2 robust wheels for easy transport, setup and storage
- Smooth Cooking Surface: Cook up to 13 hamburgers at once on a 24-inch rolled carbon steel griddle cooktop with 20,000 BTUs of power
- Easy Cleaning: Smooth cooking surface with a removable rear grease tray cleans efficiently
- Perfect Cooking: Even heat distribution over 95 percent of the cooking surface above 480 degrees F
- Quck Start: Instastart Ignition? offers automatic, matchless lighting; Built-in Lid: An integrated hinged lid protects it during transport
- Ergonomic Height: Pushing on Step Here graphic snaps it to a comfortable 31.5 inch cooking height
- Made to Last: 3-year limited warranty